Wednesday, January 10, 2007

NPR Books podcast

I've only recently found this podcast and am really really enjoying it!
It's the only book-related podcast I've found that is both interesting and engaging - and trust me I've looked! (not to say I wouldn't be very happy if someone can give me another tip...)

Recent topics has ranged between an engaging interview with Rain Pryor about the book she's written about her father Richard Pryor, a look at this year's changes to publishing, as well as reviews and talks on a number of different books such as for example Calvin Trillin's novel "About Alice" and historian Jason Sokol's "There Goes My Everything" (a look at the impact of integration on the white south).

Go to their website for a complete look at what to expect - or here to download/listen (or search NPR books under podcasts on iTunes).

No comments: